Friday, April 15, 2005

No thing

Here I am sitting in front of my PC trying to figure out something to write about. Can’t even find something motivating enough to blab about. So let’s just muse on the very thing of ‘NOTHING’.

‘Nothingness is emptiness. Emptiness is godliness. And God is empty, just like me.’ The very lyrics to Smashing Pumpkins’ hit single …oh shit I forgot the title… from Melon Collie and the Infinite Sadness album. Slurpp. One of my personal favourites.

Can nothing be equated to vacuum? The vacuum in space. Or how about the state of limbo. Everything stands still. Time. And your physical self.

Oh wait. What about Limbo rock? 'Jack be limbo, jack be quick, Jack go under limbo stick. All around the limbo rock. Oh, let’s do the limbo rock.' Lyrics to a hit oldie song.

Well there you go. This ramblings of mine. The worst ever. Why? Because it’s really nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home