Monday, April 04, 2005

Gym Virgin

The gym. What the hell is so great about a gym. Well, I was curious, hence I decided to ‘deflower’ myself at California Fitness - an upmarket gym at Mid Valley. I had a 7-day free trial.

Last night was my first experience. I was nervous at first. Thinking of how I would measure up to those walking chunks of meat. I approached the reception counter with a coy smile. She thought I was a member. So she was waiting for me to present my ID card. Lo and behold, I presented her a FREE voucher.

Later on, I was approached by one of their ‘qualified’ fitness instructor. I was asked a few health questions. And one of it was ‘ Which particular part of your body would you like to target.’ It was easy. My almost bulging belly. And he asked what do you think caused it. Without any doubt, I answered him by showing the universal drinking hand sign. To my amusement, he tried to control from bursting with laughter. Soon enough, he couldn’t help and started laughing like a 5-year old, while trying to politely control as much as he could. I burst out laughing too. To justify that he didn’t mean to offend me, he confessed to being a bladdy drinker too. And he beat me. He drinks every day. HAHAHHAHHAHHAHA….


So I was shown around. Damn, were there many gay guys huffing and puffing in their bloody body fitting singlets and almost non-breathable, micro pants. Damn, that was a sight NOT to behold…..

And just when I thought I was going to be intimidated by these muscular people, there comes along one fat fella. Thank you so much. You just gave me a shot of confidence. So I joined the crowd, huffing and puffing. Started of with the treadmill for 25 minutes. That really burst the dams of my sweat glands. Then moved on to those workout machines. I had to always adjust it to lighter weights, while I wondered how the hell these people get their super strengths. Spent about 1 hour plus, and headed straight for the shower.

Interesting it was. How strange. It was just like how everyone’s hearts go thumping before getting ‘deflowered’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home